At Shmoir customer policy is really important. We do not trade or sell your personal information in any manner.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To ease your use of the website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and will send you promotional offers.
- To send you important information regarding the websiteor other miscellaneous information’s.
- To personalize your experience on our website;
If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To administer product downloads;
- To regulate the number of visitors to specific pages within the website.
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
- To protect the integrity of the website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
To monitor security we have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, Shmoir is using standard security protocols to exchange the transmission of delicate data such as credit card details. In the event of any fissure of your personal information, we will notify you by an email and will restore the integrity of the data system.
The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our website and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
What personal information required
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- shipping and billing information
- user profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us.
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.